Medical Help & Emergencies
Suvarnabhumi Airport is a medical service outstanding receive you in terms of providing treatment and counseling. You can obtain access at point of service.
Preliminary hospital services
The Suvarnabhumi Airport The hospital services provided initial support to primary healthcare units, including two medical centers operated by Airports of Thailand (AOT.) Medical Center and conducted by the clinic include all three points.
1. Medical Center operated by the Airports of Thailand (AOT.).
- 1st floor : Terminal East (Outside the building) is open on the days and hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am. - 17:00 pm.
- 2nd floor: Bridge Concourse D is open 24 hours.
2. The medical center run by the clinic.
- 3rd floor : Terminal , Gate 3 , Open on the days and hours from 17:00 am. - 8:00 pm.
Emergency contact tel. 02-132-7777
Consulting services in the field of medicine.
Suvarnabhumi Airport offers consulting services in two medical organizations including hospitals Rat. And Bangkok Hospital
1. The center provides medical consultation. The Hospital international
Bumrungrad Hospital The first hospital of more than 800 hospitals nationwide were surveyed and visited a hospital that is accredited hospitals Thailand (Hospital Accreditation-HA) with a shuttle from the airport. The Hospital for free
- 2nd floor : Gate 10 , open daily at 7:00 am. - 23:00 pm. Tel. 02-134-6598
The center provides medical consultation. The Hospital
Bangkok hospital Tertiary medical facilities to a high standard with quality internationally to take care of and consultation with the medical people. With a shuttle from the airport. The Hospital for free
- 2nd floor : Gate 5 , open daily at 7:00 am. - 23:00 pm. Tel. 02-755-1771
- 2nd floor between entrance number 2-3
- 2nd floor Bridge A (only for domestic passengers only)
- 3rd floor of the terminal.
- 4th floor Bridge A (only for international passengers)
- 4th floor Bridge G (space only for international passengers only)
- 4th floor south of the check in line R