Job-seekers’ inspection counters
For passengers who aim to travel in-and-out internationally to work legitimately, you need to present the employment contract at the job-seekers’ inspection counters under the following conditions:
Job-seekers’ inspection counters for Departure
Before check-in, you need to prepare the following documents for submission.
- Leave to Work outside of the Kingdom form
- Boarding pass
- A permit for work or training abroad (if present)
Job seekers notify for travel to work abroad by themselves
(first-timer). In case job seekers have contacted employers to work abroad by themselves, prior to departure, they have to notify their trip at:
- The Provincial Employment Offices
- The Bangkok employment offices (Areas 1-10)
- The international labor offices
By handing in the original documents and their copies as follows.
- National ID Card or House Registration document
- Copy of the employment contract certified by Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate or General responsible for Thai labor in the country to be employed
- Visa to enter the country to be employed
- Copy of the National ID Card of the parent or guardian (For those who are younger than 20 years-old)
Location : At the Passenger Terminal building on 4th level behind check-in counter row P.
Contact: Call 02-134-4272
Job-seekers’ inspection counters for Arrivals:
For job seekers who return from employment abroad, fill out the Return to the Kingdom form and submit it at the counter.
Location : on 2nd level at baggage carousel number 23.