- AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS
The history of the airline can be traced back to 1929, when Compagnie Générale Aéropostale (Aéropostale) started airmail operations between Buenos Aires and Asunción using Laté-25 equipment, later expanding its network to cities located in the Patagonia.Many French pilots flew for the company in its beginnings, with aviator and author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry among them.Argentine personnel occupied vacant posts left by the Frenchmen as they gradually withdrew from the airline, and shortly after Aéropostale's Argentine subsidiary Aeroposta Argentina was formed. In 1947, this airline became a mixed-stock company in which the Government had a 20% stake and private investors held the balance.As Aeroposta expanded its network southwards and incorporated the Douglas DC-3 into its fleet, another three mixed-stock companies were in operation at the time: ALFA (Aviación del Litoral Fluvial Argentino) mainly operated flying boats northwards to the Mesopotamia, FAMA (Flota Aérea Mercante Argentina) operated overseas services with DC-4s as its mainstay equipment, and ZONDA (Zonas Oeste y Norte de Aerolíneas Argentinas) was mainly concerned with operations in the northwest region.These carriers became unprofitable and President Juan Perón had them amalgamated into a single state-owned company on 14 May 1949.The state holding was officially rebranded as Aerolíneas Argentinas-Empresa del Estado, but became commonly known as Aerolíneas Argentinas, or simply Aerolíneas.The four companies comprising the state holding ceased independent operations on 31 December 1949. Aerolíneas Argentinas started operations on its own on 7 December 1950.In February 1950, almost ten months prior to the start of operations, five new Convairs were already acquired.As early as 1950 the Douglas DC-6 was added to the fleet, and was used to launch a weekly Buenos Aires–Rio de Janeiro–Natal–Dakar–Lisbon–Paris–Frankfurt flight in late 1950.Soon afterwards, Douglas DC-4s joined the fleet and services were inaugurated to Santiago de Chile, Lima, Santa Cruz, and São Paulo. By March 1953, the airline's network was 35,000 miles (56,000 km) long, flown with DC-3s, DC-4s, DC-6s, Convair-Liner 240s and Short Sandringhams.The company carried 291,988 passengers in 1954 and 327,808 in 1955.On 8 February 1957, it was reported that Aerolíneas Argentinas had ordered ten F-27 Friendships.The Comet had begun commercial jet services in the 1950s, and the carrier once again set the pace among the South American airlines, when Aerolíneas' president A. Cdre. Juan José Güiraldes persuaded Argentina's President Arturo Frondizi to buy six of them,becoming the first overseas airline in ordering the type. The first jetliner flown by Aerolíneas, named Las Tres Marías, landed at Ezeiza Airport on 1959 Comet flights to New York began in May 1959.
เสียมราฐ เสียมราฐ หรือคนท้องถิ่นจะเรียกว่า เสียมเรียบ อยู่ห่างจากกรุงพนมเปญอยู่ 314 กิโลเมตร ใช้เว...
Bagus Cafe่ (เกาะเสม็ด) คาเฟ่สุดชิลล์ริมหาด ที่มีบรรยากาศสบายๆ เป็นจุดขายนำร่อง โต๊ะเก้าอี้ไม้ทาสีขาวและโลเกชั่นที่อยู่ห...